Fifa Women’s World Cup 2015 : BBC TV Coverage
The Women’s World Cup will be held in Canada 6 June to 5 July 2015.
The tournament begins on Saturday, 6 June as hosts Canada take on China with coverage on BBC Three (23:00 BST KO).
England open against France on Tuesday, 9 June, with coverage on BBC Two (18:00 BST KO).
Each of the 52 matches of the 2015 Women’s World Cup will be shown on either BBC Two, BBC Three or the Red Button.
All England games will have commentary on BBC Radio 5 live.
Jacqui Oatley leads the TV coverage, joined by ex England players Rachel Yankey and Rachel Brown-Finnis.
Jonathan Pearce will be joined in the commentary box by Sue Smith to bring live coverage of all England games.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?
- 60ft WWII satelite dishes found in field in Lincolnshire.
- Live FA Cup Football on Spanish TV for free
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Lost your BBC channels on “BBC SATBACK” using Intelsat 907…BISS code change
- BBC Red Button Streams – temporary channels appear on satellite