Fifa Women’s World Cup 2015 : BBC TV Coverage
The Women’s World Cup will be held in Canada 6 June to 5 July 2015.
The tournament begins on Saturday, 6 June as hosts Canada take on China with coverage on BBC Three (23:00 BST KO).
England open against France on Tuesday, 9 June, with coverage on BBC Two (18:00 BST KO).
Each of the 52 matches of the 2015 Women’s World Cup will be shown on either BBC Two, BBC Three or the Red Button.
All England games will have commentary on BBC Radio 5 live.
Jacqui Oatley leads the TV coverage, joined by ex England players Rachel Yankey and Rachel Brown-Finnis.
Jonathan Pearce will be joined in the commentary box by Sue Smith to bring live coverage of all England games.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- Freesat drops a load of music channels