Fifa Women’s World Cup 2015 : BBC TV Coverage
The Women’s World Cup will be held in Canada 6 June to 5 July 2015.
The tournament begins on Saturday, 6 June as hosts Canada take on China with coverage on BBC Three (23:00 BST KO).
England open against France on Tuesday, 9 June, with coverage on BBC Two (18:00 BST KO).
Each of the 52 matches of the 2015 Women’s World Cup will be shown on either BBC Two, BBC Three or the Red Button.
All England games will have commentary on BBC Radio 5 live.
Jacqui Oatley leads the TV coverage, joined by ex England players Rachel Yankey and Rachel Brown-Finnis.
Jonathan Pearce will be joined in the commentary box by Sue Smith to bring live coverage of all England games.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- How to add Channel 4 HD to your Arris UHD-X Freesat box
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!