The following changes to BBC channel numbers will take place on 31 March.
This will be happening due to the removal of BBC Three from the EPG.
106 – BBC One HD/SD (was 108)
107 – BBC Four HD (no change)
108 – BBC Two SD (was 109)
109 – BBC Alba (was 110)
110 – BBC Four SD (was 148)
This brings all the BBC channels back together in one block.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels