The following changes to BBC channel numbers will take place on 31 March.
This will be happening due to the removal of BBC Three from the EPG.
106 – BBC One HD/SD (was 108)
107 – BBC Four HD (no change)
108 – BBC Two SD (was 109)
109 – BBC Alba (was 110)
110 – BBC Four SD (was 148)
This brings all the BBC channels back together in one block.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.