BBC to release all of Top Of The Lake: China Girl on iPlayer straight after episode one is broadcast
The BBC is to release the entire series of Top Of The Lake: China Girl on iPlayer as soon as episode one is broadcast on Thursday July 27 at 9pm.
It will be the highest profile series to be dropped day one on iPlayer as the BBC embraces new models of viewing online and on demand.
The mystery drama series, starring stars Elisabeth Moss, is a sequel to Top Of The Lake, of which the first season was aired in 2013 to critical acclaim.
Detective Robin Griffin returns to Sydney in the new series, searching for the daughter she gave up for adoption 17 years ago. But the body of a young woman washes up on Bondi Beach, prompting an investigation into the dark side of Sydney’s sex industry while she is there.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.