BBC to release all of Top Of The Lake: China Girl on iPlayer straight after episode one is broadcast
The BBC is to release the entire series of Top Of The Lake: China Girl on iPlayer as soon as episode one is broadcast on Thursday July 27 at 9pm.
It will be the highest profile series to be dropped day one on iPlayer as the BBC embraces new models of viewing online and on demand.
The mystery drama series, starring stars Elisabeth Moss, is a sequel to Top Of The Lake, of which the first season was aired in 2013 to critical acclaim.
Detective Robin Griffin returns to Sydney in the new series, searching for the daughter she gave up for adoption 17 years ago. But the body of a young woman washes up on Bondi Beach, prompting an investigation into the dark side of Sydney’s sex industry while she is there.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.