Eurosport UHD service for French Tennis Open
Eurosport is launching a temporary UHD service with coverage of the Roland Garros French Open across Europe.
UHD coverage of the tennis tournament will be available in the UK on Sky Q and Virgin Media, as well as in Germany (via HD+), Spain (Orange) and France (Canal Digital).
The service will launch on Sunday 27th May, except for Sky Q users, where the channel will be available from Monday 28th May. Viewers require a Sky Q 2TB box, multiscreen subscription and a 4K UHD TV. Virgin Media offers UHD content on its V6 box.
UHD coverage is restricted to the Philippe Chatrier centre court.
Emir Osmanbegovic, SVP Sports Content and Production at Eurosport, said:
“Eurosport has become a by-word for innovation and our tennis coverage is no different – we are always looking to push the boundaries to make our coverage more compelling for tennis fans across Europe.
Via its normal standard and high definition outlets, Eurosport will show 250 hours of live action, also available via Eurosport.com and the Eurosport app.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.