ITV announces new Emirates FA Cup broadcast deal
Further to out post a week ago ( https://www.satandpcguy.com/2019/05/19/the-fa-cup-is-set-to-be-broadcast-exclusively-on-free-to-air-television-from-the-2021-22-season/ ) ITV has announced a new broadcast deal to show the Emirates FA Cup, making the competition available entirely free-to-air to viewers from 2021.
The new four-year deal with The Football Association [The FA] will see comprehensive coverage broadcast by ITV across the full breadth of the cup each season, from the First Round through to the Final.
Live coverage of more than 20 matches will be shown each season from 2021/22 through to 2024/25, and the deal also includes live coverage of The FA Community Shield each year. Sharing coverage with the BBC, ITV will have first pick and fourth pick of matches in the Second Round, Fourth Round and the Quarter Finals, as well as second and third picks for the First, Third and Fifth Rounds and second pick of the Semi-finals.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- Dreambox Confusion – Satellite receiver or Android TV