In addition to the frequency setting changes the BBC are making to BBC One HD and BBC HD on the 27th September 2012 (see http://www.satandpcguy.com/forum/showthread.php/113230-BBC-to-change-HD-frequencies-in-September-2012) , the BBC are alaso making some other changes.
The BBC have posted that:
“On 12th of October several of our TV services on satellite will be moving.”
“On 15th of October most of our Radio services on satellite will be moving.”
Some more BBC TV and Radio changes happening on the 12th and 15th October which may affect your reception of some BBC TV services in Spain.
Changes include the reduction in the number of “Red Button” streams, some frequency changes for BBC Three, CBBC, BBC News, BBC Four, CBeebies, BBC
ALBA and BBC One North East and Cumbria and BBC radio stations.
BBC Three / CBBC and BBC News will move to frequency 10818 V 22000 5/6
BBC ALBA and BBC One North East & Cumbria will both move to 10803 H 22000 5/6
BBC Four / CBeebies and BBC Red Button stream 1 will move to 10773 H 22 5/6
The BBC Radio channels that used to be on frequency 11954H have now been moved and split between two other frequencies, as detailed below:
10.788 V SR 22.000 FEC 5/6
BBC RADIO 3
BBC RADIO 4 FM
BBC RADIO WS (BBC WORLD SERVICE UK ONLY VERSION)
BBC RADIO WALES
BBC RADIO CYMRU
BBC RADIO SCOTLAND
BBC RADIO ULSTER
BBC 6 MUSIC
BBC RADIO 4 EXTRA
BBC R N GAEL
BBC RADIO 4 LW
10.803 H SR 22.000 FEC 5/6
BBC RADIO 1
BBC RADIO 2
BBC RADIO 5 LIVE
BBC RADIO 5 SPORTS EXTRA
BBC RADIO LONDON
BBC RADIO 1XTRA
BBC ASIAN NETWORK
Sky box and Freesat box users should not have to change anything as these changes should happen automatically.
Users of any other types of bexes will have to perform a rescan of the new frequencies should they wish to continue to listen to these BBC Radio channels.
For up to date information please see http://www.satandpcguy.com/forum/showthread.php/114406-BBC-TV-and-Radio-changes-in-October-2012
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!