Top Gear will return for its 19th series at the end of January, it has been confirmed.
Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May will be back for another run of the factual entertainment series on Sunday, January 27 at 9pm on BBC Two
The show will open with a long-awaited Christmas special. Series 19 will follow immediately afterwards.
Features expected in the new series include a road trip across the US in the new SRT Viper, a Lexus LFA and an Aston Martin Vanquish, a race from Wembley to Milan to watch a football match, and James May rallying in a Bentley Continental GT, driven by ex-Mini WRC driver Kris Meeke.
There will also apparently be an Africa special where Clarkson, Hammond and May buy a station wagon and have to drive to the source of the Nile.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?