Top Gear will return for its 19th series at the end of January, it has been confirmed.
Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May will be back for another run of the factual entertainment series on Sunday, January 27 at 9pm on BBC Two
The show will open with a long-awaited Christmas special. Series 19 will follow immediately afterwards.
Features expected in the new series include a road trip across the US in the new SRT Viper, a Lexus LFA and an Aston Martin Vanquish, a race from Wembley to Milan to watch a football match, and James May rallying in a Bentley Continental GT, driven by ex-Mini WRC driver Kris Meeke.
There will also apparently be an Africa special where Clarkson, Hammond and May buy a station wagon and have to drive to the source of the Nile.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!