Top Gear will return for its 19th series at the end of January, it has been confirmed.
Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May will be back for another run of the factual entertainment series on Sunday, January 27 at 9pm on BBC Two
The show will open with a long-awaited Christmas special. Series 19 will follow immediately afterwards.
Features expected in the new series include a road trip across the US in the new SRT Viper, a Lexus LFA and an Aston Martin Vanquish, a race from Wembley to Milan to watch a football match, and James May rallying in a Bentley Continental GT, driven by ex-Mini WRC driver Kris Meeke.
There will also apparently be an Africa special where Clarkson, Hammond and May buy a station wagon and have to drive to the source of the Nile.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required
- Sky Channel Number Changes from 1st May 2018 – new channel numbers announced