Late in 2012, the BBC launched the first national variants of BBC One HD starting with Northern Ireland on 24 October 2012
This is the first rgional variation available after the BBC One England HD.
Now two more BBC One HD regional variations will be launched soon.
BBC One Scotland HD will launch on Monday 14 January 2013 on Freeview HD, Sky HD, Virgin Media, Freesat HD and YouView
BBC One Wales HD will launch on Tuesday 29 January on Freeview HD, Sky HD, Virgin Media, Freesat HD and YouView.
BBC One Scotland HD and BBC One Wales HD will take over from BBC One HD in the electronic programme guide (EPG) for viewers in Scotland and Wales on the date of launch so these are the channel numbers where you will find them:
BBC One England HD / BBC One Scotland HD / BBC One Wales HD / BBC One Northern Ireland HD
Freeview HD /YouView 101
Sky HD 143
Virgin Media 108
Freesat HD 108
Users shouldn’t have to do anything to start receiving the new services. If you live in Scotland or Wales you should just see your new version of BBC One HD appear on the current BBC One HD channel number.
And BBC HD will become BBC Two HD, “a few months’ time.”
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies