Disney Cinemagic to close in March 2013
The Disney Cinemagic channel will be closing in late March, so it’ll no longer appear on your Sky TV Guide from this time.
If you don’t have the Sky Movies Pack but pay for Disney Cinemagic as a standalone channel, you’ll no longer see this channel on your bill.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.I have the Sky Movies Pack. Will my bill be affected when Disney Cinemagic closes?
No. Your bill will remain exactly the same as you receive Disney Cinemagic as a bonus channel with your Sky Movies Pack.
2.I don’t have the Sky Movies Pack (Sky Movies 1&2) but I pay for Disney Cinemagic as a standalone channel. How can I keep watching Disney movies when Disney Cinemagic closes?
You’ll have received a letter about the changes and how they affect you. There are dozens of Disney and other family movies available on the Sky Movies channels, to help keep everyone entertained.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!