Some UK TV Music channels have this week gone “free to air”, and are available without a Sky card or Sky subscription.
These channels are: The Box, Heat, Kiss, Kerrang, Magic and Smash Hits
Currently they are not available on Freesat so Freesat users will have to scan for these channels in “non-freesat mode”.
There has been no indication so far as to whether the channel owners plan to have these channels join Freesat. The move comes on the day rival channel VIVA joined Freesat on channel 146.The Box music channel
4Music remains only available on satellite to those viewers with Sky boxes
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- All4 application to end on Samsung Smart TVs
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Premier League live football: PL win legal case against UK Pub that broke copyright law
- Are Kodi TV Addons going to be a victim of their own success?