Sky Sports and The Football League have extended their existing broadcasting agreement for a further three years until 2018.
From 2015/2016, a total of 148 live games – an increase of 37 live games – will be shown each season from the Football League, Capital One Cup and Johnstone’s Paint Trophy.
The partnership will also see Sky Bet become the new title sponsor of The Football League under the agreement. From 2013/14, The Football League’s flagship competition will be titled ‘The Sky Bet Football League’, with its three divisions being titled ‘The Sky Bet Championship’, ‘Sky Bet League 1’ and ‘Sky Bet League 2’.
From August 2015, Sky Sports will broadcast exclusively live each season:
• 112 matches from across the Sky Bet Football League.
• The Football League Play-Offs including all three Finals.
• 15 matches from the Capital One Cup including both legs of each semi-final and the final.
• The Johnstone’s Paint Trophy Final and at least two matches from the preceding rounds.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- ITV HD satellite changes
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?