Sky Sports and The Football League have extended their existing broadcasting agreement for a further three years until 2018.
From 2015/2016, a total of 148 live games – an increase of 37 live games – will be shown each season from the Football League, Capital One Cup and Johnstone’s Paint Trophy.
The partnership will also see Sky Bet become the new title sponsor of The Football League under the agreement. From 2013/14, The Football League’s flagship competition will be titled ‘The Sky Bet Football League’, with its three divisions being titled ‘The Sky Bet Championship’, ‘Sky Bet League 1’ and ‘Sky Bet League 2’.
From August 2015, Sky Sports will broadcast exclusively live each season:
• 112 matches from across the Sky Bet Football League.
• The Football League Play-Offs including all three Finals.
• 15 matches from the Capital One Cup including both legs of each semi-final and the final.
• The Johnstone’s Paint Trophy Final and at least two matches from the preceding rounds.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?