BBC One has unveiled official details of its Christmas and New Year schedule for 2013/14.
On Saturday, December 21, BBC One will air the Strictly Come Dancing final at 6.30pm, followed by the penultimate episode of fantasy drama Atlantis at 7.55pm.
Series two of Last Tango in Halifax drawing to a close at 9pm on Christmas Eve.
Doctor Who’s ‘The Time of the Doctor’ will air on Christmas Day from 7.30pm-8.30pm, preceded by Call the Midwife at 6.15pm and followed by the Mrs Brown’s Boys Christmas Special at 9.30pm.
David Jason sitcom revival Still Open All Hours will hit BBC One on Boxing Day (Thursday, December 26) at 7.45pm.
Mrs Brown’s Boys New Year Special has been pencilled in for 9.30pm on Monday, December 30
Sherlock kicks off the New Year at 9pm on Wednesday, January 1, while long-running crime drama Silent Witness launches its 17th series at 9pm on Thursday, January 2.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?