BSkyB has announced a five-year deal to continue to exclusively broadcast WWE’s flagship shows in the UK and Ireland through to 2019.
The broadcaster will continue to show Raw and SmackDown and adds WWE Main Event to its lineup in high-definition on Sky Sports.
It will also show additional programming on Sky1, while all 12 pay-per-view events will continue to be available on Sky Sports Box Office, including WrestleMania.
Sky Sports managing director Barney Francis said: “WWE is brilliant entertainment, and I am delighted to once again extend our relationship with them
“WWE is hugely popular with our viewers, and now they can continue to watch all the big events and weekly programmes with us.”
Executive Vice President of International at WWE Gerrit Meier added: “We’re proud of our 30-year partnership with BSkyB, the leader in delivering the best in sports and entertainment.
“This partnership is a testament to the passion our fans have for WWE content and the long-term growth potential for our brand worldwide.”
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- More ITV channels changing frequencies?
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit