The BBC has confirmed that its TV and radio services currently broadcast across the British Isles on the Astra 1N satellite will switch to Astra 2E this week.
The move will be in the “early hours” of Thursday, 6th February 2014.
Freesat and Sky viewers in the UK have been assured by the BBC that “no viewer actions should be required”.
A small number of channels are unaffected by the change. These are on the multiplex “DSAT 8” which is carried on Astra 2F (also at 28.2°East). These are BBC ONE Scotland HD, BBC ONE Wales HD, BBC FOUR HD, BBC NEWS HD, CBeebies HD.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky