Central and northern Scotland’s STV has confirmed it will be launching its HD channel on Sky and Freesat on 28th April 2014.
Freesat HD viewers will be able to tune in to STV HD on Freesat channel 119.
Sky viewers will be able to watch STV HD on channel 103 in the STV West region (Glasgow newsroom) or channel 178 in the STV East and ex-Grampian regions.
This is because the STV HD channel will be a simulcast of STV West and eligible for an HD/SD swap on Sky in the region where it matches the SD channel only.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released