On The April 29,the newly approved telecommunications law in Spain will enable telephone companies to install mobile phone masts on any roof deem necessary without either the residents or the council can protest.
All political parties have voted in favour of the adoption of this new law.
The law was passed with consensus to move forward with a rule that will serve to develop the telecommunications sector and the economy.
This new law seems tailor-made to facilitate the implementation of 4G networks in all urban areas.
When more and more evidence linking proximity to the antennas with the increase of cancer cases, this law gives power to the phone companies and people who have one of these antennas on their roof cannot oppose it.
Operators only need to ask the Ministry of Industry approval to place antennas on a given roof.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Confusion About Free UK Television in Spain – Freeview – Freesat – Free to air – Free to view
- Live FA Cup Football on Spanish TV for free
- The difference between a QUAD LNB and QUATTRO LNB
- Britbox : A new streaming service from the BBC and ITV…but only in the USA