On The April 29,the newly approved telecommunications law in Spain will enable telephone companies to install mobile phone masts on any roof deem necessary without either the residents or the council can protest.
All political parties have voted in favour of the adoption of this new law.
The law was passed with consensus to move forward with a rule that will serve to develop the telecommunications sector and the economy.
This new law seems tailor-made to facilitate the implementation of 4G networks in all urban areas.
When more and more evidence linking proximity to the antennas with the increase of cancer cases, this law gives power to the phone companies and people who have one of these antennas on their roof cannot oppose it.
Operators only need to ask the Ministry of Industry approval to place antennas on a given roof.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!