BT Sport will be offering a Red Button service, offering more live Sport.
BT Sport Extra Red Button will be launched this weekend, the 19th September.
BT Sport Extra will be on air at selected times, and will provide additional content alongside that offered on BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2 and ESPN.
To access BT Sport Extra viewers simply press the red button on their remote (on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform).
BT Sport Extra is included automatically within viewers’ existing BT Sport pack.
This may also be the way how BT Sport will be able to show ALL their Champions League matches, when they gain the rights in 2015. Using a “mosaic” to select the match that you want to watch.
BT Sport in Spain:
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service