BT Sport will be offering a Red Button service, offering more live Sport.
BT Sport Extra Red Button will be launched this weekend, the 19th September.
BT Sport Extra will be on air at selected times, and will provide additional content alongside that offered on BT Sport 1, BT Sport 2 and ESPN.
To access BT Sport Extra viewers simply press the red button on their remote (on the Sky Digital Satellite Platform).
BT Sport Extra is included automatically within viewers’ existing BT Sport pack.
This may also be the way how BT Sport will be able to show ALL their Champions League matches, when they gain the rights in 2015. Using a “mosaic” to select the match that you want to watch.
BT Sport in Spain:
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- Freesat Programme Guide problems
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released