The Queen’s broadcast, simulcast on BBC One and ITV, topped the Christmas Day ratings, with overnight figures showing an average of 7.82 million viewers.
Mrs Brown’s Boys on BBC One, averaging 7.61 million, had the single biggest audience for the second year running.
However, overall figures for live TV viewing were sharply down on last year
Christmas Day top 10
1.The Queen (BBC One and ITV) – 7.82 million
2.Mrs Brown’s Boys Christmas Special (BBC One) – 7.61 million viewers
3.EastEnders (BBC One) – 7.55 million
4.Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Special (BBC One) – 6.98 million
5.Call The Midwife (BBC One) – 6.83 million
6.Miranda (BBC One) – 6.67 million
7.Coronation Street (ITV) – 6.41 million
8.Doctor Who (BBC One) – 6.34 million
9.Emmerdale (ITV) – 5.53 million
10.Downton Abbey (ITV) – 5.52 million
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?