The Queen’s broadcast, simulcast on BBC One and ITV, topped the Christmas Day ratings, with overnight figures showing an average of 7.82 million viewers.
Mrs Brown’s Boys on BBC One, averaging 7.61 million, had the single biggest audience for the second year running.
However, overall figures for live TV viewing were sharply down on last year
Christmas Day top 10
1.The Queen (BBC One and ITV) – 7.82 million
2.Mrs Brown’s Boys Christmas Special (BBC One) – 7.61 million viewers
3.EastEnders (BBC One) – 7.55 million
4.Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Special (BBC One) – 6.98 million
5.Call The Midwife (BBC One) – 6.83 million
6.Miranda (BBC One) – 6.67 million
7.Coronation Street (ITV) – 6.41 million
8.Doctor Who (BBC One) – 6.34 million
9.Emmerdale (ITV) – 5.53 million
10.Downton Abbey (ITV) – 5.52 million
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.