Netflix’s chief product officer has denied claims that the business plans to block VPN users.
It has been reported that Netflix, the streaming service, was under pressure to block users who access overseas versions of the service via a VPN or geo-blocking bypass application.
However, Netflix’s chief product officer Neil Hunt has spoken out to deny the reports and has denied claims that the business plans to block VPN users.
It was reported earlier this week that major movie studios are attempting to force the streaming provider to take action against so-called ‘geo-pirates’.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- More ITV channels changing frequencies?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit