Netflix’s chief product officer has denied claims that the business plans to block VPN users.
It has been reported that Netflix, the streaming service, was under pressure to block users who access overseas versions of the service via a VPN or geo-blocking bypass application.
However, Netflix’s chief product officer Neil Hunt has spoken out to deny the reports and has denied claims that the business plans to block VPN users.
It was reported earlier this week that major movie studios are attempting to force the streaming provider to take action against so-called ‘geo-pirates’.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released