Netflix’s chief product officer has denied claims that the business plans to block VPN users.
It has been reported that Netflix, the streaming service, was under pressure to block users who access overseas versions of the service via a VPN or geo-blocking bypass application.
However, Netflix’s chief product officer Neil Hunt has spoken out to deny the reports and has denied claims that the business plans to block VPN users.
It was reported earlier this week that major movie studios are attempting to force the streaming provider to take action against so-called ‘geo-pirates’.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.