Eurosport has extended its contract for the broadcasting of the Spanish cycling competition La Vuelta Espana until 2020.
The deal includes exclusive rights in some key markets such as the UK, Italy, Germany, France and Poland.
Eurosport now has the broadcast rights for all three main Tours, La Vuelta, the Giro d’Italia and the Tour de France.
Eurosport now provides over 1,800 hours of TV cycling coverage on both Eurosport and Eurosport 2.
“As we enter the 20th year in our broadcast of La Vuelta a España, I am delighted to extend our long-term partnership with this great property until 2020,” said Jean-Thierry Augustin, CEO at Eurosport Group. “La Vuelta and cycling are in our DNA and, in 2014, 100 million different European viewers enjoyed the sport on our TV channels. We are pleased to support and contribute to the growth of this premium property across Europe and look forward to bringing all the action and drama to the fans.”
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Lost your BBC channels on “BBC SATBACK” using Intelsat 907…BISS code change
- Man Jailed Two Years for Charging £300,000 to Watch Premier League Matches Online
- TDT – Nine Spanish TV channels to close in May 2014
- ITV2HD and ITV4HD join ITV3HD on the UK beam – some expats lose reception
- Channel Five satellite changes in the next few weeks.