Regional Spanish broadcaster Andalucía TV is set to return to Astra and Hispasat in Canal+ deal.
Canal Sur, the international channel from Radio Televisión de Andalucía (RTVA) is set to return to satellite DTH as a free-to-air channel thanks to a new distribution agreement with the Canal+ group.
Canal Sur started its satellite broadcasts in February 1996, but had to stop transmission this January due to lack of funds. The move led to disappointment with viewers of the channel in Spain and with expats in Germany and other countries; even viewers in Andalucia were affected by the removal of the DTH broadcasts, as terrestrial reception proved to be unsatisfactory in some parts of the province.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels