Regional Spanish broadcaster Andalucía TV is set to return to Astra and Hispasat in Canal+ deal.
Canal Sur, the international channel from Radio Televisión de Andalucía (RTVA) is set to return to satellite DTH as a free-to-air channel thanks to a new distribution agreement with the Canal+ group.
Canal Sur started its satellite broadcasts in February 1996, but had to stop transmission this January due to lack of funds. The move led to disappointment with viewers of the channel in Spain and with expats in Germany and other countries; even viewers in Andalucia were affected by the removal of the DTH broadcasts, as terrestrial reception proved to be unsatisfactory in some parts of the province.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Top Tip : No Signal message on screen
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?