Sky have released a statement with regards to a very common problem that is occurring on some of their sky+HD digiboxes.
The problem is where the boxes simply lock, freeze and become unresponsive.
The advice is to simply reboot the Sky+HD box.
However, some users are doing this three or four times a day.
But Sky say, in a statement, they are working on the problem
Unresponsive Sky+HD boxes | 16 February 2015
We’re aware of an intermittent problem with some of our Pace and Samsung Sky+HD boxes. The problem causes the box to freeze or become unresponsive. If this happens to your Sky box, you can fix the problem by rebooting your box and checking your cables.
We’re working hard on a permanent fix and since our last update we’ve been carrying out in-depth testing to find the root cause. We’re still working on this and we’ll provide further updates when we have more information.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021