Sky have released a statement with regards to a very common problem that is occurring on some of their sky+HD digiboxes.
The problem is where the boxes simply lock, freeze and become unresponsive.
The advice is to simply reboot the Sky+HD box.
However, some users are doing this three or four times a day.
But Sky say, in a statement, they are working on the problem
Unresponsive Sky+HD boxes | 16 February 2015
We’re aware of an intermittent problem with some of our Pace and Samsung Sky+HD boxes. The problem causes the box to freeze or become unresponsive. If this happens to your Sky box, you can fix the problem by rebooting your box and checking your cables.
We’re working hard on a permanent fix and since our last update we’ve been carrying out in-depth testing to find the root cause. We’re still working on this and we’ll provide further updates when we have more information.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels