The Spanish regulator CMNC has taken action yet again against Mediaset and Atresmedia, the country’s leading commercial broadcasters.
In the case of Mediaset, it has fined the company €229,136 for exceeding the permitted advertising airtime, as stipulated by the General Law on Audiovisual Communication (LGCA), on its channels Telecinco and Cuatro.
It has also initiated two more disciplinary proceedings against Mediaset, again for the same offence, allegedly committed in January and February this year.
In addition, the CNMC has initiated proceedings against Atresmedia. They are again for the same offence and allegedly committed by its channels La Sexta and Nova this January.
These are the latest in a series of actions taken by the regulator against the two broadcasters in the last few months.
source : broadbandtvnews.com/2015/06/23/spanish-stations-under-pressure/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!