An ebay phishing scam email is doing the rounds at the moment (quite a popular one looking around the net!)
The messages arrives as an email (and not via eBay’s own messaging system), and reads:
“I haven’t received the item neither received a response from you for more than a month. If I don’t have my money back I will make a complaint to eBay and at my local station. Please respond !”
From a user called michaeldonca.
Usual warnings of it may look official, but it is not, so do not click on anything, but forward the email to “email@example.com”.
If you do click on something within this email then run your antivirus and anti malware software, and change your ebay and paypal passwords!!!
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Freesat drops a load of music channels