An ebay phishing scam email is doing the rounds at the moment (quite a popular one looking around the net!)
The messages arrives as an email (and not via eBay’s own messaging system), and reads:
“I haven’t received the item neither received a response from you for more than a month. If I don’t have my money back I will make a complaint to eBay and at my local station. Please respond !”
From a user called michaeldonca.
Usual warnings of it may look official, but it is not, so do not click on anything, but forward the email to “email@example.com”.
If you do click on something within this email then run your antivirus and anti malware software, and change your ebay and paypal passwords!!!
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- Subtitles on Channel 4 returning soon….for some
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit