An ebay phishing scam email is doing the rounds at the moment (quite a popular one looking around the net!)
The messages arrives as an email (and not via eBay’s own messaging system), and reads:
“I haven’t received the item neither received a response from you for more than a month. If I don’t have my money back I will make a complaint to eBay and at my local station. Please respond !”
From a user called michaeldonca.
Usual warnings of it may look official, but it is not, so do not click on anything, but forward the email to “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
If you do click on something within this email then run your antivirus and anti malware software, and change your ebay and paypal passwords!!!
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released