Sky Sports has secured near-live extended highlights of all Premier League matches starting from next season, through to 2019.
From next August, one entire match not already broadcast live will be able to view from 8pm, with the remaining games available from 10:30pm. On other matchdays, non-live games will be available from 10:00pm.
This continues the Football First and Match Choice options on Sky Sports.
The new deal coincides with newly added mobile clips from all 380 Premier League matches, as well as live rights to 126 games.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix