Sky Sports has secured near-live extended highlights of all Premier League matches starting from next season, through to 2019.
From next August, one entire match not already broadcast live will be able to view from 8pm, with the remaining games available from 10:30pm. On other matchdays, non-live games will be available from 10:00pm.
This continues the Football First and Match Choice options on Sky Sports.
The new deal coincides with newly added mobile clips from all 380 Premier League matches, as well as live rights to 126 games.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.
- Freesat drops a load of music channels