Sky is offering Freeview viewers another opportunity to watch NFL action for free this weekend.
Pick, on Freeview and YouView channel 11 (Freesat 144), will simulcast Sky Sports 2’s coverage of the American Football game between Carolina Panthers and Green Bay Packers from the Bank of America stadium. Coverage starts at 5:30pm. (kick-off 6pm GMT)
The game is available in high definition on pay TV via Sky, Virgin, TalkTalk and BT TV on Sky Sports 2 HD.
This season, NFL coverage is split between the BBC and Sky Sports. NFL fans have previously complained about a lack of free-to-air highlights during the first weeks of the current season, with the BBC opting to show highlights for only part of the season. Previous rights holder Channel 4 gave up on its NFL coverage earlier this year.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.
- Freesat drops a load of music channels