The BBC and ITV have today confirmed details of their Rugby Six Nations Coverage.
The 2016 Six Nations championship marks the start of a six-year deal between the BBC and ITV following BBC Sport budget cuts that will see the matches shared between both broadcasters on television and online.
Radio coverage of the Rugby Six Nations remains exclusive to BBC Radio 5 live and 5 live sports extra.
Here’s where you’ll find coverage of each match on TV:
Saturday 6 February
14:25 France v Italy BBC One
16:50 Scotland v England BBC One
Sunday 7 February
15:00 Ireland v Wales ITV
Saturday 13 February
14:25 France v Ireland BBC One
16:50 Wales v Scotland BBC One
Sunday 14 February
14:00 Italy v England ITV
Friday 26 February
20:05 Wales v France BBC One
Saturday 27 February
14:25 Italy v Scotland ITV
16:50 England v Ireland ITV
Saturday 12 March
13:30 Ireland v Italy ITV
16:00 England v Wales ITV
Sunday 13 March
15:00 Scotland v France BBC One
Saturday 19 March
14:30 Wales v Italy BBC One
17:00 Ireland v Scotland ITV
20:00 France v England BBC One
BBC coverage of the Six Nations
The BBC’s line-up includes an experienced presenting team led by John Inverdale and Gabby Logan with expert analysis from some of the biggest names in the great championship’s history, including Jeremy Guscott, Matt Dawson, Jonathan Davies, Keith Wood and Gavin Hastings.
BBC One will cover the Calcutta Cup game between Scotland and England from Murrayfield.
ITV coverage of the Six Nations
Leading ITV’s team will be presenter Mark Pougatch, joined by Jonny Wilkinson, Lawrence Dallaglio and Jason Robinson, members of England’s victorious Rugby World Cup 2003 team, along with their coach Sir Clive Woodward, former Ireland captain Brian O’Driscoll, former Wales captain Gareth Thomas, former Scotland coach Sir Ian McGeechan, England Women World Cup winner Maggie Alphonsi, former England international Ugo Monye, and former Italian captain Marco Bortolami.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?