Sky has revealed the biggest ever redesign of Sky Go. From this week in the UK and Ireland, Sky will start rolling out the new design, beginning with a new home page for the mobile app and web service.
Later in the year, Sky says the streaming service will “introduce new features to make the app more intuitive, surfacing more shows, sports and movies to the millions of customers who use Sky Go every month. It will become simpler to binge on box sets with a watch next episode feature and easier to find more movies to watch similar to ones you’ve been watching.”
Michele Swaine, Director of Product Development commented: “This is just the start of a really exciting year for Sky Go – an app that’s led the way in watching on the go and loved by millions of people around the UK. Both the redesign rolling out today and brilliant new features coming later this year are all part of our commitment to making finding the best TV brilliantly simple. So grab your phone or tablet, log in, and enjoy your favourite TV wherever you are.”
The new home page rolls out immediately for Android users, with an iOS update to follow in February as part of a phased roll out. Customers who use the Sky Go web service will find the whole site and navigation has been overhauled from today with the new intuitive home page across all platforms.
Sky Go is available at no extra cost to all Sky customers, with content in line with subscriptions.
To use Sky Go in Spain you will require a UK VPN service like “HIDEMYASS to hide your Spanish IP Internet address
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV1+1 gone from older Sky Digiboxes
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021