How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
Video to show the process for a first time installations for the Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime.
Freetime allows you to “roll back” the programme guide, and use the Catch Up TV services like BBC iPlayer, to watch programmes you may have missed.
If you try to use the UK TV iPlayer Catch-up TV services on a Freesat set top box or a Sky+HD digibox in Spain from a country other than the UK and ROI, you will be blocked from viewing content. Your Spanish IP address will be blocked, so UK TV iPlayer Catch-up TV content will NOT be available to you on your Freesat set top box or a Sky+HD digibox in Spain. This is because the UK TV iPlayer Catch-up TV content will only be made available to users connecting to the internet using a UK server. Using a VPN UK server, and a UK IP address, this “tricks” the UK TV iPlayer Catch-up TV services into thinking you are connecting from the UK, and not connecting from Spain.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.
More information on Freesat Humax HDR 1100S in Spain :
More information on Freesat in Spain : https://www.satandpcguy.com/freesat/freesat-in-spain/
More information on our UK TV Router: https://www.satandpcguy.com/on-demand-and-catch-up-tv-in-spain/vpns-for-uk-tv-catch-up-uk-tv-routers/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Sky confirms Spanish OTT plans for end of 2017
- 4k Freesat Boxes get large update
- HBO cracks down on viewers using VPNs to watch outside the US