According to reports, one of the biggest IPTV service suppliers has been shut down.
The IPTV service supplier is based in the UK and was closed down “due to legal reasons”.
Details of this are not readily available, but although we do know a name of the provider, until we have more facts about the situation we will not be publishing it.
This IPTV service supplier provided IPTV streams for resellers. This means that many of their clients will no longer have access to the IPTV streams.
A number of customers using this IPTV service, are based in Spain, and used its service for UK and Scandinavian channels.
As this IPTV server is based in the UK, then it is probably safe to assume that this shut down was prompted by UK broadcasters, in conjunction with the Police and FACT.
This could be a good reason not to use an IPTV service based in the UK, for UK TV IPTV content. Once identifier that your IPTV service provider is based in the UK is when you pay in “Pounds Sterling” or where your provider says the price you pay may change as “we pay in pounds so it may vary a little”.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required