On Monday July 11, when Sky Sports 1 becomes ‘Sky Sports The Open’, Sky will also be changing the order in which your sports channels appear.
From 6am on Monday, Sky Sports News HQ will be moving to channel number 406 on your Sky electronic programme guide (EPG) with Sky Sports The Open on channel 401.
Sky Sports Channel listings 11 July
401 Sky Sports 1 (Sky Sports The Open)
402 Sky Sports 2
403 Sky Sports 3
404 Sky Sports 4
405 Sky Sports 5
406 Sky Sports News HQ
407 Sky Sports F1®
This change will coincide with Sky’s coverage of the Open, where on Sky Sports The Open we are broadcasting ten days of programming including live coverage of all four days’ play and practice rounds, evening highlights of each day’s play plus a host of documentaries and shows exploring the unique allure of The Open.
And the opening tee shot of The Open will be shown live for the first time as part of Sky Sports’ round-the-clock coverage of golf’s pre-eminent Major.
Later in the summer, Sky is launching a brand new sports channel – Sky Sports Mix – bringing a range of great moments from some of the world’s biggest sporting events to all its TV customers in the UK and Ireland at no extra cost.
For the first time, millions more Sky customers will be able to watch a mix of live sport – including football, golf from Europe and the US, international cricket and much more – as part of their basic subscription packages.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV 1 Christmas Day TV Schedule
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Changes to Sky Sports from 1st October 2018
- Sky Sports Mix frequency