Champions League of Darts on the BBC
Live coverage of the Professional Darts Corporation’s inaugural Champions League of Darts begins on Saturday 24 September across BBC One and BBC Two.
The two day tournament shown over the weekend sees the best players on the PDC circuit go head to head at the oche.
The BBC will bring all the action live from the Motorpoint Arena in Cardiff presented by Jason Mohammad. Caroline Barker will be the reporter with commentary provided by Vassos Alexander and Dan Dawson and a panel of experts including Paul Nicholson, Mark Webster and Alan Warriner-Little.
The Champions League of Darts features the top eight players from the PDC Order of Merit following July’s BetVictor World Matchplay. Among them are 2016 World Champion Gary Anderson, ‘the best player of all time’ Phil Taylor and current world number one, Michael Van Gerwen.
Over the course of the two day tournament the stars will split into two groups of four players kicking off with a round-robin phase. The top two players from each group will then progress to knockout semi-finals and the final, with a £100,000 first prize on offer for the eventual champion.
Live coverage of the Professional Darts Corporation’s inaugural Champions League of Darts begins on Saturday, 24 September across BBC One, BBC Two and the BBC Sport website.
Saturday 24 September
BBC One, 13:15-16:30 BST
Connected TV and online, 13:00-17:00 BST
BBC Two, 16:30-17:00 BST
BBC Two, 18:30-22:00 BST
Sunday 25 September
BBC Two, 13:00-17:00 BST
BBC Two, 18:30-22:30 BST (BBC2 Scotland – 19:00 – 22:30 BST)
BBC Red Button, 18:30-19:00 BST
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Valencia to Gandia Train Timetables 2018
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- Dreambox Confusion – Satellite receiver or Android TV