Sky Sports 4 will become Sky Sports Ryder Cup
Sky Sports will be dedicating a whole channel to the Ryder Cup.
Sky Sports Ryder Cup will replace Sky Sports 4 on Monday 26 September 2016.
Sky Sports Ryder Cup channel will offer ten days of bespoke programming primarily focusing on live coverage, highlights, breakfast shows, archive material and Ryder Cup specials.
As usual, Sky Sports coverage of the golf tournament between the USA and Europe will include all three days of competition shown exclusively live on Sky Sports and play will also be simulcast on Sky Sports 1 from Friday to Sunday.
Sky Sports Mix – the new channel available to all Sky TV customers and some cable viewers – will broadcast live coverage of the opening ceremony as well as a selection of support programming including a new documentary on European captain Darren Clarke and the Ryder Cup Breakfast show.
Sky Sports’ award-winning Ryder Cup coverage will include commentary and analysis from former European captains Colin Montgomerie and Paul McGinley, as well as American golf coach Butch Harmon – who will have a number of his players competing for Team USA.
The Ryder Cup 2016 between the USA and Europe tees off on Friday 30 September. The Ryder Cup 2016 will be held at Hazeltine National Golf Club in Minnesota, USA, with Europe chasing a seventh success in eight attempts.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Lost your BBC channels on “BBC SATBACK” using Intelsat 907…BISS code change
- Channel Five satellite changes in the next few weeks.
- Man Jailed Two Years for Charging £300,000 to Watch Premier League Matches Online
- TDT – Nine Spanish TV channels to close in May 2014
- ITV2HD and ITV4HD join ITV3HD on the UK beam – some expats lose reception
- Astra 2G – Launch Update – may not be used for UK TV straight after launch
- Telefónica unveils La Liga offering, no deal yet on BeIN Sports