Wimbledon stays on the BBC until 2024
Wimbledon will continue to be broadcast on the BBC, after the BBC and the All England Club (AELTC) confirmed a four-year extension to their broadcast partnership.
The new agreement guarantees that Wimbledon will remain free-to-air for UK fans for a further four years until and including 2024 from the conclusion of the current contract in 2020. The deals covers TV, radio and online.
The deal is non-exclusive, allowing other broadcasters to also show coverage from the courts in SW19. Earlier this year, Eurosport began showing coverage from Wimbledon for UK viewers, as part of a new deal between Eurosport’s owner Discovery and AELTC.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020