Wimbledon stays on the BBC until 2024
Wimbledon will continue to be broadcast on the BBC, after the BBC and the All England Club (AELTC) confirmed a four-year extension to their broadcast partnership.
The new agreement guarantees that Wimbledon will remain free-to-air for UK fans for a further four years until and including 2024 from the conclusion of the current contract in 2020. The deals covers TV, radio and online.
The deal is non-exclusive, allowing other broadcasters to also show coverage from the courts in SW19. Earlier this year, Eurosport began showing coverage from Wimbledon for UK viewers, as part of a new deal between Eurosport’s owner Discovery and AELTC.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Channel Five satellite changes in the next few weeks.
- Man Jailed Two Years for Charging £300,000 to Watch Premier League Matches Online
- TDT – Nine Spanish TV channels to close in May 2014
- ITV2HD and ITV4HD join ITV3HD on the UK beam – some expats lose reception
- Lost your BBC channels on “BBC SATBACK” using Intelsat 907…BISS code change
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- Pirate TV network closed down