Wimbledon stays on the BBC until 2024
Wimbledon will continue to be broadcast on the BBC, after the BBC and the All England Club (AELTC) confirmed a four-year extension to their broadcast partnership.
The new agreement guarantees that Wimbledon will remain free-to-air for UK fans for a further four years until and including 2024 from the conclusion of the current contract in 2020. The deals covers TV, radio and online.
The deal is non-exclusive, allowing other broadcasters to also show coverage from the courts in SW19. Earlier this year, Eurosport began showing coverage from Wimbledon for UK viewers, as part of a new deal between Eurosport’s owner Discovery and AELTC.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies