Sky TV price increases for 2017
Sky TV will be increasing their TV package prices on the 1st March 2017.
Some Sky TV customers have reported that they have received an email from Sky informing them of these price increases.
The price of your Box Sets bundle will increase on 1 March 2017 by £1.00 extra a month.
The price of your Variety bundle will increase on 1 March 2017 by £2.25 extra a month.
Despite the fact that Sky TV customers could be losing 12 channels, including Eurosport, owned and operated by Discovery.
Update: According to reports the Sky TV package prices are all changing to the advertised prices (£22, £32 and £38 for Original, Variety and Box Sets) for those customers who have different prices from legacy arrangements (usually £1 -£2 difference)
Sky TV package prices are not changing for most TV customers on the 1st March 2017
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies