Sky TV price increases for 2017
Sky TV will be increasing their TV package prices on the 1st March 2017.
Some Sky TV customers have reported that they have received an email from Sky informing them of these price increases.
The price of your Box Sets bundle will increase on 1 March 2017 by £1.00 extra a month.
The price of your Variety bundle will increase on 1 March 2017 by £2.25 extra a month.
Despite the fact that Sky TV customers could be losing 12 channels, including Eurosport, owned and operated by Discovery.
Update: According to reports the Sky TV package prices are all changing to the advertised prices (£22, £32 and £38 for Original, Variety and Box Sets) for those customers who have different prices from legacy arrangements (usually £1 -£2 difference)
Sky TV package prices are not changing for most TV customers on the 1st March 2017
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies