Sky TV price increases for 2017
Sky TV will be increasing their TV package prices on the 1st March 2017.
Some Sky TV customers have reported that they have received an email from Sky informing them of these price increases.
The price of your Box Sets bundle will increase on 1 March 2017 by £1.00 extra a month.
The price of your Variety bundle will increase on 1 March 2017 by £2.25 extra a month.
Despite the fact that Sky TV customers could be losing 12 channels, including Eurosport, owned and operated by Discovery.
Update: According to reports the Sky TV package prices are all changing to the advertised prices (£22, £32 and £38 for Original, Variety and Box Sets) for those customers who have different prices from legacy arrangements (usually £1 -£2 difference)
Sky TV package prices are not changing for most TV customers on the 1st March 2017
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- Valencia to Gandia Train Timetables 2018