4Music now on Freesat
Music entertainment channel 4Music has joined Freesat.
As we reported yesterday ( http://www.satandpcguy.com/2017/02/08/4music-becoming-free-air-satellite/ ), the channel became free to air and free from encryption, which as we now know, paved the way for the channels to be available on Freesat.
4Music launches on Freesat channel number 509..
4Music replaces The Box, which used to occupy channel 509.
In a press statement, Matt Rennie, Managing Director at The Box Plus Network, said:
“We’re pretty excited to bring our leading youth channel 4Music into Freesat homes, offering up great music, comedy, reality and entertainment shows. It’s particularly good timing just days before our UK premiere of The Grammys”.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021