Premier League UK TV Rights announced
The Premier League has announced which TV companies have won which UK TV rights packages for the three seasons from 2019/20.
Package A: 32 matches on Saturdays at 12:30 – BT Sports
Package B: 32 matches on Saturdays at 17:30 – Sky
Package C: 24 matches on Sundays at 14:00 and eight matches on Saturdays at 19:45 – Sky
Package D: 32 matches on Sundays at 16:30 – Sky
Package E: 24 matches on Mondays at 20:00 or Fridays at 19:30/20:00 and eight matches on Sundays at 14:00 – Sky
Package F: 20 matches from one Bank Holiday and one midweek fixture programme – To be announced
Package G: 20 matches from two midweek fixture programmes – To be announced
The value realised at this stage of the process is £4.464billion, with two live packages still to be sold with interest from multiple bidders.
Sky paying £199m a year less according to their press release – 16% less per match.
BT paying £295m a year for package A
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West