The Premier League season is set to restart on Wednesday 17 June with Aston Villa v Sheffield United and Manchester City v Arsenal.
(*subject to government approval.)
The matches are the two games in hand.
A full fixture list would then be played on the weekend of 19-21 June.
All 92 of the remaining games will be played behind closed doors.
Premier League Shareholders also approved a proposal that would see all 92 remaining matches broadcast live in the UK by the League’s existing broadcast partners: Sky Sports, BT Sport, BBC Sport and Amazon Prime.
So for the first time ever, live Premier League will be shown on the BBC (4 matches). The last time the BBC showed a live top flight league game was Tottenham v Arsenal on Sun 6th March 1988.
Sky Sports will also be showing 25 of its 64 exclusive matches free to air, including Everton vs Liverpool on their free to air Pick channel, which is available free on Sky and Freesat.
BT Sport will show a total of 20 live matches and Amazon Prime will show four
Amazon and BT Sports are yet, at the time of writing, to announce their plans. But like Sky Sports, expect BT Sports to only show a portion of their exclusive games free.
Safety guidelines are yet to be issued by the government and decisions will remain subject to the continuing fight against coronavirus.
Kick-off times will be as follows (all times BST):
- Friday: 20:00
- Saturday: 12:30, 15:00, 17:30 and 20:00
- Sunday: 12:00, 14:00, 16:30 and 19:00
- Monday: 20:00
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 18:00 and 20:00
In addition : LaLiga and Premier Sports have confirmed La Liga TV (all live matches) will be made available free for Sky customers in UK during June.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.
- Sky Sports and ITV to lose Champions League rights to BT Sports for £1bn..?