RT HD (Russia Today HD), the Russia-based news channel, is set to launch 16th December 2012.
A looped trailer has been playing to state that the service is “starting 16th December”.
It is currently unknown if the service will appear on both Sky and Freesat EPGs replacing the current standard definition version for owners of HD receivers.
RT originally launched under the brand “Russia Today” in 2005. The channel reportedly has an annual budget of around $300 million.
Satellite: Manual tuning details:
RT HD Eutelsat 28A Frequency: 11223.67, Vertical polarisation, FEC: 2/3 Symbol Rate: 27500
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!