British Eurosport will be the only place to see extensive live daily coverage of the 2013 Australian Open as the BBC scales back its coverage further.
After limiting their live coverage of the Australian Open to the semi-finals and final in 2012, the BBC have reduced their TV coverage further this year with only the men’s & women’s finals scheduled for live broadcast on BBC Two. The reduction in the BBC’s coverage of the event sparked angry reaction from fans last year.
British Eurosport’s unrivalled coverage will start on Monday 14 January and include over 300 hours across both channels with live action on British Eurosport HD and British Eurosport 2 HD. Tennis fans can also catch up on the day’s play with daily and evening highlights while online viewers can access live streams from up to seven courts and comprehensive video on demand via Eurosport Player.
BBC Two’s live coverage of the men’s and women’s final will be presented by Sue Barker with Andrew Castle and John Lloyd on Saturday 26 & Sunday 27 January.
Australian Open 2013 (14 – 27 January)
British Eurosport coverage
– Daily live coverage (14-27 January) throughout the tournament on British Eurosport HD, British Eurosport 2 HD & Eurosport Player from midnight daily.
– The only place to follow Andy Murray’s progress through the tournament
– Daily Eurosport Tennis Magazine ‘Game, Set & Mats’
– Daily and evening highlights
BBC TV coverage
– Live coverage of women’s and men’s single final only
– Saturday 26 January – Women’s singles final, 8:25am live on BBC Two
– Sunday 27 January- Men’s singles final, 8:15am live on BBC Two
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?