Sky Sports will show all 24 teams and almost 24 hours of exclusively live European rugby union coverage in one weekend during the first round of the Heineken Cup.
Viewers can enjoy 45 live televised fixtures from the first four rounds of the 2013/2014 Heineken Cup beginning October 11 including every British and Irish team exclusively live at least three times in the first four rounds. Each of the first four rounds will see up to 12 live ties across Friday, Saturday and Sunday on Sky Sports HD channels and on the red button.
On the first weekend there will be 12 live fixtures available to Sky Sports viewers.
Heineken Cup live TV fixtures can be found at :
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released