Sky Sports will show all 24 teams and almost 24 hours of exclusively live European rugby union coverage in one weekend during the first round of the Heineken Cup.
Viewers can enjoy 45 live televised fixtures from the first four rounds of the 2013/2014 Heineken Cup beginning October 11 including every British and Irish team exclusively live at least three times in the first four rounds. Each of the first four rounds will see up to 12 live ties across Friday, Saturday and Sunday on Sky Sports HD channels and on the red button.
On the first weekend there will be 12 live fixtures available to Sky Sports viewers.
Heineken Cup live TV fixtures can be found at :
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- How to add Channel 4 HD to your Arris UHD-X Freesat box
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!