BT Sports Frequency changes October 2013
Note that during the first 10 days of October 2013, BT Sports channels will be changing frequencies. This is due to a change in the allocation of frequencies between Eutelsat and Astra.
BT Sport 1 and BT Sport 2 have now changed transponders, moving from 11.527 V, 27.500, 2/3 to 10.979 V, 22.000, 5/6.
This 10.979 frequency is on the Astra 2F UK beam, and so its reception may not be as good at it was previously. If you cannot receive Channel Five, then you will not be able to receive this frequency either!
BT Sport 1 and BT Sport 2 will by the 10th October 2013, be moved to their new frequency of 12.515 H
BT Sport 1 HD and BT Sport 2 HD have now changed transponders, moving from 11.585 H, 29.500, 3/4 to 11.156 V, 23.000, 8/9
BT Sport 1 HD and BT Sport 2 HD will by the 10th October 2013, be moved to their new frequency of 12.574 H
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- CBS Reality and CBS Action change frequencies.
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- Sky Box Autostandby Mode: New Eco Mode