BT Sports Frequency changes October 2013
Note that during the first 10 days of October 2013, BT Sports channels will be changing frequencies. This is due to a change in the allocation of frequencies between Eutelsat and Astra.
BT Sport 1 and BT Sport 2 have now changed transponders, moving from 11.527 V, 27.500, 2/3 to 10.979 V, 22.000, 5/6.
This 10.979 frequency is on the Astra 2F UK beam, and so its reception may not be as good at it was previously. If you cannot receive Channel Five, then you will not be able to receive this frequency either!
BT Sport 1 and BT Sport 2 will by the 10th October 2013, be moved to their new frequency of 12.515 H
BT Sport 1 HD and BT Sport 2 HD have now changed transponders, moving from 11.585 H, 29.500, 3/4 to 11.156 V, 23.000, 8/9
BT Sport 1 HD and BT Sport 2 HD will by the 10th October 2013, be moved to their new frequency of 12.574 H
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released