MGM HD will cease broadcasting on Sky Channel 313 at midnight on the night of January 16, 2014.
Rumours of MGM HD closure on the UK Sky TV platform have been circulating for a few days, but it has now been confirmed by MGM HD via their Facebook page.
“It goes without saying that we at MGM HD are very sad to confirm this news, and we would like to send out our heartfelt thanks to all of our (very passionate!) fans for all your comments, praise, and support over these last four years – we hope you’ve enjoyed watching our channel as much as we’ve loved programming it for you!”
Sky have signed an exclusive library deal with MGM to include their movies as part of the Sky Movies subscription, available on our channels and On Demand.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released