Sky News Red Button service is to close on Monday 30th June 2014
There has been a reduced service for several months, when “Sky text” closed. This was replaced by a limited Sky News Red Button service, offering four news feeds – including rolling headlines, and weather.
The move comes as Sky push their Sky News On Demand service, available by connecting your Sky box to the internet.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!