Sky News Red Button service is to close on Monday 30th June 2014
There has been a reduced service for several months, when “Sky text” closed. This was replaced by a limited Sky News Red Button service, offering four news feeds – including rolling headlines, and weather.
The move comes as Sky push their Sky News On Demand service, available by connecting your Sky box to the internet.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- ITV HD satellite changes