Sky Sport Channel Number Changes in August 2014
Sky Sports will be having a small channel number change over on the 12th August 2014.
This coincides with the launch of Sky Sports 5 ( ) and the relaunch of Sky Sports News.
Sky Sports News will relaunch on channel 401 as Sky Sports News HQ from August 12.
Sky Sports News HQ will launch on Sky channel 401, providing viewers with an unrivalled sports news service plus a showcase of other content on the Sky Sports channels.
Other Sky Sports channels will move one slot up the Sky digital EPG.
The new Sky Sports channel portfolio will realign to the following EPG numbers on 12 August 2014:
Sky Sports News HQ – 401
Sky Sports 1 – 402
Sky Sports 2 – 403
Sky Sports 3 – 404
Sky Sports 4 – 405
Sky Sports 5 – 406
Sky Sports F1 – 407
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!