Despite increased competition in the United Kingdom, Sky continues to grow its customer base, adding 76,000 television subscribers in the last quarter and 264,000 year on year, taking it to 10.69 million homes. Sky believes bigger is better, with headroom for further growth, particularly in Germany and Italy, which have relatively low pay-television penetration. The enlarged Sky will be the leading pay-television provider in three of the four largest markets in Europe, with a combined total of over 19 million homes taking Sky television. – informitv.com
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- ITV1+1 gone from older Sky Digiboxes