Channel 4 has announced that it is axing its 4oD catch-up service.
4oD will be replaced with a new integrated live TV and catch-up portal called All 4.
The new All 4 service will have three main sections:
– Now: the home of live streams from all of Channel 4 TV services, including the main network, E4, More4 and Film4.
– On-demand: This section will replace 4oD and host all of the broadcaster’s catch up TV content, as well as features such as cast interviews.
– On Soon: A showcase of new programme clips and promos, with the facility to allow viewers to set reminders and alerts.
Like all UK TV Catchup and Iplayer services, access to content will be blocked for users in Spain, unless you are using a UK VPN service, to “hide” that you are connecting to the internet from Spain.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Sky confirms Spanish OTT plans for end of 2017
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- 4k Freesat Boxes get large update
- HBO cracks down on viewers using VPNs to watch outside the US