Channel 4 has announced that it is axing its 4oD catch-up service.
4oD will be replaced with a new integrated live TV and catch-up portal called All 4.
The new All 4 service will have three main sections:
– Now: the home of live streams from all of Channel 4 TV services, including the main network, E4, More4 and Film4.
– On-demand: This section will replace 4oD and host all of the broadcaster’s catch up TV content, as well as features such as cast interviews.
– On Soon: A showcase of new programme clips and promos, with the facility to allow viewers to set reminders and alerts.
Like all UK TV Catchup and Iplayer services, access to content will be blocked for users in Spain, unless you are using a UK VPN service, to “hide” that you are connecting to the internet from Spain.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV1+1 gone from older Sky Digiboxes
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Freesat drops a load of music channels