Sky Sports will for the first time dedicate an entire channel to darts this Christmas.
Sky Sports 3 will become Sky Sports Darts at 6am on December 18 and be the home of darts until January 5.
Sky Sports Darts will launch on December 18 and offer viewers over 370 hours of programming, including live coverage of one sport’s most colourful events, the William Hill World Darts Championship.
The channel will offer 18 days of non-stop tungsten television, as the biggest names in arrows battle for the Sid Waddell Trophy in front of sell-out crowds at Alexandra Palace.
Phil ‘The Power’ Taylor, Adrian ‘Jackpot’ Lewis and defending champion ‘Mighty’ Michael van Gerwen will be amongst a field of 72 players from around the world, with every clash live on Sky Sports Darts.
As well as live coverage of the World Championship, Sky Sports Darts will screen a host of programmes and features including a fascinating documentary with reigning champion van Gerwen.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?