Food Network and CBS Reality have become one of the latest free-to-air channels to change frequencies on satellite.
This is part of a recent shuffle around of services on satellite to make best use of capacity.
Users of Sky or Freesat satellite receivers should not have to do anything, as their receivers will automatically update to the new frequencies.
Users of non-Sky or Freesat satellite receivers must now retune in order to keep Food Network, Food Network+1 and CBS Reality.
Food Network, Food Network+1 and CBS Reality continue to be broadcast on a satellite transponder that covers most of Europe.
Food Network, Food Network +1 and CBS Reality New Frequencies
Satellite – Eutelsat 28A
Frequency – 11426
Polarisation – Vertical
Symbol Rate – 27500 (27.5 Mbaud)
FEC – 2/3
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat Programme Guide problems
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Can you watch the 4K Demo channel on the Arris Freesat UHD-X 4K satellite receiver ?