BBC Worldwide has signed a deal to broadcast a branded block of BBC Earth content on Canal+ 1 in Spain.
The factual content block is available on Canal+ 1 in Spain now.
“I am incredibly proud that audiences in Spain, through Canal+ will now have a dedicated place for our BBC Earth content, featuring territory premieres of some of the best natural history and premium factual content anywhere in the world,” said Tobi de Graaff, executive vice-president, Western Europe, BBC Worldwide.
“It is a key part of our strategy to bring the highest-quality content and the BBC Earth brand to wider audiences across Western Europe and securing these BBC Earth blocks highlights our long-standing partners’ commitment to our programming.”
Miguel Salvat, director of CANAL +, explained that “With this new agreement, we are very proud to be able to access the best titles from the very prestigious BBC Earth brand, which joins our existing range of high quality programming. I’m confident that our viewers will enjoy the experience of watching, at any time, the most recent and best productions in this genre.”
The BBC Earth branded block launched on CANAL + 1, Spain, in June with Sharks, a spectacular two-part documentary series showing the enormous diversity of sharks that inhabit our oceans and seas.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels